Bed Bug Bites
Pictures, symptoms, treatment and more.
We've all been bitten by different insects. Mosquito bites are very common in many parts of the world as well as other type of harmless (and not so harmless) bug bites.
Bed bug bites are often confused with things like scabies, allergic reactions or other insect bites. This often leads to time passing between when you are first bitten and when you realize you have a bed bug infestation. So while you are busy trying to relieve mysterious bite symptoms, your bed bug infestation is silently swelling in the background.
The articles below will help you positively identify bed bug bites and tell you what to do about them.
The Bedbug Vaseline Trick
An old school approach for getting rid of bed bug bites.
Treating Bed Bug Bites
Bed bug bites can be maddening but they are rarely a health concern and they're easy to treat.
Bed Bug Bite Pictures
Pictures to help you identify bed bug bites.
What is a Bed Bug Infestation Like?
If the details of this fictional story sound familiar, you could have bed bugs.
Bed Bug Bite Symptoms
These symptoms indicate that you've been bitten by a bed bug.
Bed Bugs and Panic Part I: Bed Bug Bites
Why you shouldn't jump to conclusions.
- Can you tell me how to treat bed bug bites on humans?
- Are three bites grouped together bed bugs?
- Where can I find bed bug bite pictures on humans and symptoms?
- Are there bugs that bite in patterns?
- How long until bed bug bites appear?
- Do bed bugs feed on dead skin?
- Can you get bed bug bites while you are awake?
- How long does it take to show bed bug bite symptoms?
- How long do bed bug bites last?